- Samson: Why did you agree to do the reality show, Robbie?
- Robbie: I thought it'd be fun.
- Samson: Sure. But what else?
- Robbie: I...I wanted people to see me, I guess.
- Samson: You wanted people to see you being a hero?
- Robbie: I dunno. Maybe. Yeah. Is that wrong?
- Samson: You know, I always wondered why super heroes wear bright colors and bold designs along with the masks. If the point is that they don't want to be recognized, why isn't everyone in black ski masks and padded tactical gear? But that's not the point. See, if a knight isn't in shining armor, then he's just a scary guy with a big sword. I realized, in fact, that if you don't make yourself seen, and seen doing good things, then no one's going to know when the good guys have shown up. So if you wanted people to see you being a hero? Then I figure that's all part of the job description when the put the mask on.
But i don’t suspect, i’m sure!
Look at this, in first place:
Now, look at this:
That’s “Paul Mounet”, a french actor, who “died” in 1922.
His body never was found.
Then, look at this:
An unknown man, painted in 1530 by Parmigianino.
Just to finish:
That’s Keanu Reeves, traveling through time in a phone box.
Do i need to say ANYTHING else?
Oh my God…
to the news that my 10 free NES game from the 3DS Ambassador program are now available! It’s a day earlier than we were previously told, so this makes me extremely happy.
As I’m typing this, I’m working my way through downloading these 10 games, which are:
- Super Mario Bros.
- Donkey Kong Jr.
- Balloon Fight
- Ice Climber
- The Legend of Zelda
- Wrecking Crew
- NES Open Tournament Golf
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
That is a good looking list of games, isn’t it? Yeah, I thought so too. These should keep me busy for a while.
- Emma: What happened to you lot?
- Logan: Agent Brand's brilliant plan went south. Our pretend burning wreckage stopped pretending. We get through this, I'm gonna pop a claw through her eye. You guys cool with that?
- Emma: Absolutely.
- Scott: Logan, we don't just...nah, go for it.
- Hisako: "Armor".
- Logan: "Armor". Hunh.
- Hisako: Is it taken?
- Logan: I don't think so. It'll work for a name. Kinda on the nose...
- Hisako: Well it gets to the point.
- Logan: Yeah, it's very direct --I'm thinking of calling myself "Claws".
- Hisako: Not "Stench"?
- Logan: Shut up and let me heal.